Friday 13 August 2010

I love Panorama!

© Andy Harmon

Okay, I admit that this one doesn't look great in the blog but anyone who ever takes panoramas will know that they are a bitch to publish onto the web because of their size and this particular one looks good in full-size. I think that these photos will be the ones I start to perfect; Macro and nature shots are both well covered. I also have many still life photos I wish to showcase later today or tomorrow which are spectacular.

This particular shot was taken in Teguise's Sunday market; not something I would really enjoy to be honest however there were some great buildings and signs to take pictures of. It's a shame there were not as much opportunities to buy anything. I'm not one to buy stuff anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please be treat all commenters with respect and many thanks for commenting!