Sunday 11 July 2010

Combing my two loves!

Lego is a secret love of mine. I don't really making the most random things to find I've reinvented Tetris nor do I make the more cliché things (which is why I love those Lego tubs of bits and pieces. I like going for pretty unique and interesting things. My brother, Joe, has made Lego versions of Super Mario mushrooms and other classic video game inspired pieces. A photographer (whom I'm guessing is called Andrew Stone by his DeviantArt username) had made custom Lego people and created scenes from Doctor Who, my more obvious love. I absolutely love the amount of effort put into it and the massive amount of geekiness this leaks. Be sure to check Andrew Stone's Doctor Who Lego Gallery if you're curious like me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please be treat all commenters with respect and many thanks for commenting!