Saturday 24 July 2010

The Gallery: Nature

Woah woah woah! This is so mine right now. Have I not mentioned how totally amazing I am at taking brilliant photos of flowers and other lovely green things. I actually want to go to the local nature park to trial out my new camera I received for my birthday so do expect thousands more photos! Anyhow, back onto the subject I reveil my photo of honour!

© Andy Harmon

So this photo is quite special to me; It was taken about 6 months ago when the cold weather Britain had was starting to fade away and it was at this same time I started to be interested in photography and having these new crazes which caused me to have these really insane photos being produced. Amazingly, I never had though this photo particularly was half-decent but this was based on my original thoughts about my work which, on reflection, are quite shocking. Now I think about it, this is probably one of my stronger images but I tend to leave that to the critics..

(This is also Photo Every Day 33)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please be treat all commenters with respect and many thanks for commenting!