Wednesday 19 May 2010

Hardcore Gaming

A few of my friends would class me as a geek. Some would describe me as a first class prick. But anyway, they know how much into the geek culture I am particularly when it comes to computers. So when I'm asked what kind of gamer I am, considering my love for geek culture, I stumble a bit. See, I'm not one of those people who would really enjoy long sessions of Halo or Call of Duty (or CoD as I have been told.. Why it's named after a fish, I have no idea) but I'd play an hour's worth. I'm not a massive fan of that genre of game anyway. I prefer, of all systems, the Wii.


I could play hours, upon hours of games on the Wii, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption is one I payed until my eyes had strained. I'm actually itching to buy more remotes so we can properly play Super Mario Wii. I wouldn't consider myself to be a hardcore gamer, I play to much colourful and 'family friendly' games but I really, really get into them to the point where it's like any other teenaged boy and his Xbox. Which for the record, sucks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please be treat all commenters with respect and many thanks for commenting!